[bct] Re: a fun question

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 19:18:23 -0400

I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream too Mary.  My favorite is the chocolate
brownie.  Another couple of funny names are Chubby Hubby and Fish Food.
Never tried either flavor.  My husband likes the Chunky Monkey.  Now I just
have to try to find some of that Chocolate Therapy.  Sounds like that might
be just what the doctor ordered!

I read an interesting book about how they started their business.  It is
RC39204 from NLS and is Ben and Jerry's: The Inside Scoop.  I was in Vermont
once for a wedding and would have loved to visit their production facility
but had no time.

Right now I have some bear foot ice cream which is vanilla with chunks of
brownie.  It is good but not as good as the brownie ice cream from Ben and
Jerry's.  I seem to enjoy ice cream more now than I did as a kid,
unfortunately.  Hope you get something you enjoy.

Joni