[bct] a fun question

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct2" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 14:10:17 -0700

Hi list,

I'm food shopping for some summertime food since the weather is so fabulous,
and just off the top of my head, wonder if there are any fans of Ben and
Jerry's ice cream out there. I am not sure if it's available in the U.K. or
other parts of the world, but here in the U.S. it's quite expensive, but worth
every penny! My favorite is the peanut butter cup, but they have wonderful
names such as Cherry Garcia and Chunky Monkey and Dave Matthews Band Magic
Brownies, and Vermonty Python; I haven't tried the last two yet. They've got a
new one called Chocolate Therapy and that's worth a try! But it's a limited
batch so they may be out of it. But don't you love their imaginative names? I
sure hope you can find this in the  U.K. and other parts of the world. Also not
sure if diabetics can have it.
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson