[bct] a few things, and an apology

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 22:26:13 -0800

Hi list,

A few things, for what they're worth:

I have the same problem; Jaws 7locks up, even when I quit Jaws and then re-start it as an application and then do what you do; eloquence is about the only one that works well. I could turn off speech and read braille, but it's a bit too slow although I am a fast braille reader.

Also, I am sorry if I was offensive when I commented about the latest musical keyboard podcast. I should have just said I am old-fashioned and like keyboards that are designed differently, and some people prefer other types; it would be a boring world if we were all the same; everybody has a right to his or her own preference, and differences add variety and interest to life. I guess it's time to go to bed. Maybe all of us will wake up to a better day tomorrow.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss