[bct] a few facts to help piece some things together

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 07:28:56 -0800

Hi list,

I got that latest crash message, but it didn't crash me. It didn't even affect me. I looked briefly at the supposed originator's e-mail address, which could easily have been forged. The originating e-mail address according to the little I noticed is:
Is this a legitimate list member's e-mail address? I hope not, for if it is, the sender is impersonating again. This is the same e-mail address I saw yesterday when that seven-character word came to disrupt our lives.

I recall that one of the files on the FTP site the final day the site was operational had those four characters as part of the file name. I believe I saw it on Thursday morning.
Just trying to help piece some things together. Larry, I hope some of this is helpful to you in some way.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss