[bct] Re: a couple hints on Premier CD/DVD creator

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 00:45:40 -0500

How good is the no silence between tracks feature? That is, with acoustica mp3 cd burner, I can actually listen to what the transitions sound like so I can set up the transitions exactly as I want them to sound. When you set Premiere to session at once, can you actually specify how many seconds between songs and stuff like that?
From David
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed