[bct] Re: Youthfulness and technology

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:31:50 -0500

Hi Mary,

I remember when I was in High School, we used punch cards  to do everything in
my data processing class.  I could still see back then.  One day I was starting
our terminal up, we had to load a huge stack of cards into  it.  It was called
a IPL deck, well I dropped it accidentally and about died.  It took a couple of
us more than a day to get it back into order.  Needless to say after that we
made two copies of the deck.