[bct] Re: Youthfulness and technology

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:14:14 -0600

Mary, I remember the punch card days to.  I would get bills that were
actually punch cards with information about my account encoded on them.
A friend of mine used to punch extra holes in his until he realized that
he just might convince the computer that he owed a lot more money than
he actually did.

Neal