[bct] Re: Your podcast about the well

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:22:29 -0500

I couldn't agree more. I really enjoyed the story and really could put myself there and smell the dirt etc. What an amazing gent.

Scott

On Nov 28, 2005, at 6:19 PM, Stephen Guerra wrote:

Neil, it never amazes me more to listen to your shows, and I must say
that beside having a great voice, your imagination and way you tell a
story is priceless

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neal Ewers Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 12:21 PM To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

There is also a multi CD set of a dramatized radio version that is
longer than the films and is much more closely in line with the book. I
have it at home and I'll see if I can get the ordering information if
anyone is interested. It is very well acted, and I actually think some
of the characters are vocally better than those in the movie version.

Neal

-----Original Message----- From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Emerson Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 10:49 AM To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bct] Lord of the Rings

Dana,

I love the Lord of the Rings and can't wait till the Hobbit comes out. I

have the books from Web Braille and find that I got lost and a bit
confused
in the third film because they skipped around a lot, and moved stuff
around
between the second and third books and the second and third films, but
if
you listen to the extra DVD's you find they had a logical reason for
doing
that. These dozens of people, hundreds in fact, spent years of their
lives
devoted to making these films and it was just incredible! Seven years I
think was how long it took. Well anyway if you can afford it, the
special
edition is well worth it with all those extras.

Mary