[bct] Re: Your Olympus WS320M and your MPower

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 19:29:21 -0500

What I'd do is since it didn't appear to recognize it before, do a
reset, try it in one of the USB ports and wait and see if it says
"hard disk ready". If not, try it in the other USB port. But just in
case it recognized it but didn't say, "hard disk ready", when it's
plugged in, go into your media player and when it says "play file in
which folder" hit the back space I think it is to get a list of
drives. Go through the list of drives and see if there's one that says
"hard disk". Good luck.