[bct] Re: Your Olympus WS320M and your MPower

  • From: Stacey Robinson <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:06:57 -0500

Hi Pam,
I had thought of that but wasn't sure if it would work. I'll try it when the unit arrives.
I'm planning to take my one gigg cf card to school with me when I go. I'm really looking forward to getting the olympus.
STacey
Ps. I finally listened to all of the poodle podcast. Had no trouble downloading it with the mp.