[bct] Re: Yikes, BCT list or Juice 2.2 gone haywire

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:57:08 -0800

Man, with all the things I hear on this list about Juice doing this or that, I'm sooooo glad I never upgraded. I'm still using IPodder 2.1, and it works like a charm!

(Having said that, I haven't tried downloading any new podcasts in the last day or so. Heh-heh...)

=====
Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
http://www.draconisentertainment.com