[bct] Re: Yikes, BCT list or Juice 2.2 gone haywire

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:36:38 -0500

I'm assuming this is a bug in Juice.  As far as I can tell, we're doing
the xml feed correctly, and we haven't changed anything about the way we
do it.

>>> coconut@xxxxxxx Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:28:36 AM >>>
It just happened again.  I told Juice 2.2 to get new casts this
morning,
and it started to download 126 BCT podcasts.  I have temporarily
unsubscribed from the rss feed, I cannot handle this volume of stuff.

Larry, what's going on?  I want to resub, but don't need hundreds
ofrepeat
messages a day, any ideas what's happening?

Dan