[bct] Yikes, BCT list or Juice 2.2 gone haywire

  • From: Mike Busboom <mbusboom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:52:58 +0100

Hi to all,

I don't know what is going on but as I write, Juice 2.2 is downloading the entire Blind Cool Tech series of podcasts instead of the most recent 1 or 2 episodes I didn't have. I innocently started the program and looked at the Juice download status line and discovered that I was downloading the first of 239 files. Well, I actually needed some of those old shows, but I thought it best to mention that something may have changed on the BCT site since Juice is only downloading as-of-yet unlistened to episodes from other lists to which I am subscribed.

Any ideas why this is happening?