[bct] Yet another message from the moderator

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:11:05 -0500

Hello All, I just spoke with Larry and here is our thinking.  We would
like to spend a few more days doing some research on ways to make
whatever list we end up on be more secure.  We will let you know what we
suggest as soon as we can, because I know it's not a lot of fun being on
two lists as some of us are.  So, in the interim, feel free to be on
either or both lists.  Chetan, we will try to make our decision soon so
you can get your money back if we go back to free lists or some other
place.  We do appreciate your help in all of this. It's a lot for one
person to do and I know you must have a life outside of monitoring a
listserv.  For now, let's try to keep both lists open and we will let
all of you know our thoughts probably by the first part of next week.

Sorry about all the moderator messages.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995