[bct] Yay! Nokia 6620 is finally talking!

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:29:37 -0500

Good evening, group! Thanks to the excellent assistance you provided, I got
my co-worker's cell phone up and running using talks. I've even managed to
set up all the keys in standby mode to do the stuff she's most likely to
use, and am really greatful for all the help you guys provided. I've joined
the blind phones list as well, so in future, if I have cell phone specific
questions, I'll send them to that group first. Anyway, thanks to all who
offered their assistance, I can get a good night's sleep tonight.
Missy