[bct] Re: Writing

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:35:37 -0800

OK Mary, but I don't guaranty anything.
That's my disclaimer!
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 2:19 PM
Subject: [bct] Writing

Frank, you write well, so don't be afraid to write. And more power to the Mexican in you, and to any other nationalities as well. This world would be so boring if we all thought and spoke alike. One of the delights of living in this country is the many languages. I find Vietnamese to be very beautiful; it sounds as if they are singing their words. Yes, it is a language of tones, as many Chinese dialects are, and I think Navajo is also. I love those languages, and the people who speak them.