[bct] Would Sunday evening be a good time for a hollistic chat?

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:26:39 -0800

Hi list,

The subject says it all. I can start any time that would be convenient for
people; even mid-afternoon or early evening would be great. We don't have to
have a lot of participants either, and it doesn't have to last for hours,
although we could get off on some other topics; you know how chats can go on
and on and on till everybody eventually bails out, but I may bail out after an
hour or two. I seem to do that anyway since there are things to do besides
chat, although chatting is usually a lot more fun.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss