[bct] Wireless earplug

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:37:13 +0000

Answering my own question in case anybody is onterested.  I asked about small
wireless headphones earplugs really that would enable me to listen to my
computer audio output while giving a powerpoint presentation.

As Lois pointed pout the wire;ess headsets are expensive but I don't really
need that high quality sound.  I have founf a gadget that plugs into the audio
out on the computer or pretty much any other device and beams the audio as
analogue radio.  Now I just need to find a reaaly small radio that I can tune
to the output.  I am sure I heard about little radios that were contained in a
single earplug.  Probably can't tune them though.

If I get anywhere with this I will report back.  I woulf wwelcome any
suggestions or thoughts though.

Graham