[bct] Re: Windows XP Update semi-successful

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:43:12 -0500

Hi there! I looked in that sounds place, and the audigy isn't specificly
listed. Maybe it isn't installed completely. I'm not going to worry about it
tonight, though; it's way past my bed time. The computer is up and talking, and
for the moment, that's good enough. I'll deal with sound quality and the midi
stuff a little later. Thanks for the help, though. It is much appreciated, and
I know I've got a lot to learn before I'll be comfortable using windows XP.
Missy