[bct] Re: Windows XP Update semi-successful

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:07:29 -0500

Hi Missy,

In control panel you can go to sounds and audio.  On the Audio tab you can set
the preferred audio device as the SB Audigy.

Also if you don't want the on-board sound, you can have a sighted person go
into the bios settings on your pc and turn off the on-board sound.  But use
caution doing this.

Hope this helps.

Rick

=======