[bct] Re: Window classing? was Re: Re: Should we do a chat on improving software accessibility?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 01:23:26 +0100

So it's a screen reader thing, yeh? And if you use other methods to get access to your computer, it doesn't apply, then.

I have to come back to my old soap box - just because Jaws might work with something it doesn't make it accessible, or not to everyone, at least..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>