[bct] Re: Winamp, was Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:29:49 -0500

There are two lists of things you can uncheck I think. The second one is the skins, and I'm not sure but I might be missing something. but in the first list, before you install winamp, there's a list of check boxes. Emusic is at the very bottom. I'm not sure but I tried it once without emusic and I don't think there were problems. The thing is, I had to reinstall because for some reason 5.2 or whatever was not working well on my computer, so I put 5.08 back on, and I think I forgot to uncheck emusic.

I'm sorry. I'm not explaing this at all the way it needs to be explained, but I hope that helped at least a little.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>