[bct] Re: Winamp, was Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:03:00 -0500

Just on a side note, if you install the full version and don't want tons of stuff, a custom installation should let you choose which parts of the program you install. I usually just install the audio plugins but try to get rid of the visualization plugins, the Emusic subscriptions, and some of the other features like the built in podcatcher. I'm not sure if Jaws will read the status of the items in the list, but I think it might.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>