[bct] Winamp, was Re: My personal churchaudio mic demo

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:19:16 -0500

Well, there goes the recomendations for Winamp lite.
Guess the full version *really* is the best thing to use!
You won't notice any difference in the look or the feel, it just plays more file types. If you're using lite, I would definitely go to the full version.

At 06:30 PM 5/23/2006, you wrote:

I had to convert the .ogg file to .mp3 to play it; it was a bit over 9 minutes long.

I thought winamp would play .ogg files, but apparently my Lite version won't.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss