[bct] Winamp question

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blindcooltech@Freelists. Org" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:45:30 -0800

I usually listen to casts with my book courier, but if I'm not sure that one
will interest me I want to skim through it on my computer before
downloading. The BC transfer tool is real slow.

If I play a cast in Winamp, I can't figure out how to skim. I can do ctrl-J
to jump to a specific time, but that gets tedious. Is there a way to
automatically jump forward by 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 with a single
keystroke? Is another player like Windows Media or Realplayer better at