[bct] Re: Winamp question

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:38:36 -0500

It works this way, first press c or pause.then type controll j . That will tel you where you are.
You will be in an edit box. then type mm:ss wher m m are minutes and so on. Then type enter.
Regards Ken

At 09:45 PM 3/15/2006, you wrote:

I usually listen to casts with my book courier, but if I'm not sure that one
will interest me I want to skim through it on my computer before
downloading. The BC transfer tool is real slow.

If I play a cast in Winamp, I can't figure out how to skim. I can do ctrl-J
to jump to a specific time, but that gets tedious. Is there a way to
automatically jump forward by 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 with a single
keystroke? Is another player like Windows Media or Realplayer better at

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502