[bct] Re: Winamp question

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:37:49 -0500

My personal preference is to use left and right arrow to skim through a file
in Winamp.  You have to be in the main Winamp window for this to work unless
you have global hot keys defined for those functions.  They won't work while
in the Winamp library, or any of the other Winamp windows. If you hold the
right arrow key down for a few seconds, you can skim through a file in no

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro