[bct] Re: Winamp Techies Beware!

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:17:40 -0800

Dana,

I didn't download the version bundled with anything; I only got the new lite
Winamp. I don't know what I did to avoid those two programs you mentioned, but
I just got Winamp 5.11 I think it is. I guess I am one of the fortunate ones.
Wish I could help you avoid the problems. It's a shame they have to mess things
up because for all of us who love Winamp, it is a great program. As you know,
when they start to bundle things in, it causes us a lot of problems.

Mary