[bct] Re: Wikki?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:39:45 -0600

Dan, this is just an example of poor html.  It doesn't have to be that
way.  On the other hand, there will be links in whatever form we select,
because people need to know the resources that exist on other web pages.
We certainly don't have to cross reference everything.  For example, you
would not give the link to Sound professionals each time you mentioned
one of their microphone models.  You might rather list the mikes that
one can get from them and then list them as a resource link at the
bottom of the paragraph.