[bct] Re: Why Atheism Is Bunk

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:25:49 -0600

Monica, is this really you? I think the whole fight is being spoofed
here. I never responded except to say that I didn't write the message,
and as I said, bunk is a word I don't even use. Now come on, don't let
this guy suck people in. Check headers if you must. My guess is, he's
on a list where a fight about religion is currently taking place, and
he's taking those messages and putting our names to them. As far as
religion or politics go, I take the fifth.