[bct] Re: While you send it? We'll paint your house!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:02:07 -0600

Hi Mary:
Yes, I did that the first time and then I discovered the following.
Before you do anything else, as soon as you bring up the page, use control F.
to find the brows button.  Pressing the space bar will take you to an edit
field allowing you to put in just the file name.  Pressing the tab key will
take you to a combo box with the message "files of type, all files".
Leave this as it is unless you are sending a program file.  Pressing the tab
key again will take you to a folder list allowing you to select the correct
folder.  Once you have done this, pressing the enter key will fill in the
entire path, folder and file name for you so there is no chance for error.  Now
you are ready to fill in the edit fields for the senders
e-mail address.  Using the control home key, return to the top of the page and
press the letter E.  You will be in the edit field for the senders e-mail
address.  Remembering to press enter to turn forms mode on or MSAA. mode off,
fill in the field and press the tab key.  The next two fields are optional,
your e-mail address and a comment field for any message you want to be sent
along with the link to your file.  Tab to the send it button and you should be

These are the steps I took and still, 99 percent of my file seemed to be sent
in under a minute.  Then my computer just sat there for an hour until my server
timed out, producing the "cannot find server or dsl error" message.  I
attempted this file transfer three times with no success at all.