[bct] While away

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:32:11 -0500

You'll never believe this--I posted a message with the words used to denote
getting on and off a list and I got a message stating that there was a
command there but the auto list manager didn't know what to do with it.  If
the human list manager is reading this, I do not want to leave this list!  I
was stating that, if someone is away, they could leave the list, then return
when they do.  Heheheheheheheh--that was funny!  I think the auto list
manager had too much of Dan's brew--heheheheh!  Beth