[bct] Re: When Recording, How To Get Mic + Sound Card Stream

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:50:17 -0500

Hi,

Thanks..so how would I get to the property sheet of my card?

I see the card listed in control panel, but it only has an advanced tab.  Is
this under volume control, or the sound devices icon in control panel?

I have looked through many of these screens and have not run in to a "what
you hear" type option.

This is a Windows XP Pro sp2 machine.

Thanks..