[bct] Re: When Recording, How To Get Mic + Sound Card Stream

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:38:35 -0600

Sounds to me like you need to go in to the property sheet of your card and
check the "what you hear" or "stereo mixer" options.  There will be two tabs
on the property sheet.  The record tab and the play tab.  If you have the
"what you hear" option, it will be found in the record tab.  IF you have
Windows XP, this option will be unchecked by default.  Check it.  Now, as
you tab through your recording volumes, you should see it.  Go ahead and
check this option.  Now, you need to go to your playback tab on the card
property sheet.  Check the "Mic" option on the playback tab.  By default,
this will also be unchecked.  When you check this, then check the What you
hear option, you will be able to get the result you want.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: