[bct] Re: What's so nice about this list

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:03:04 -0800

Hi all,

Lynnette and Neal, well said. The amazing part about all this is that when
someone explains something, people are polite in their corrections, or they
take action to either do as suggested, or try something else and then explain
what they did, so we all learn. I certainly didn't get this kind of respect
when working in system support for ten years! True, they said thank you, but
then they were on to the next problem or frustration. So it was like an endless
cycle of people getting mad about something, and not really taking action or
making decisions. Plus, there were deadlines to deal with--theirs, not
necessarily mine--and the deadlines were yesterday or last week!

So, yes, this is a great list! It's a learning experience, not an endless loop
of frustration!

Mary