[bct] Re: What's an Ipod Shuffle?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:39:38 -0600

David, try

http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/

Enjoy.

Neal

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Tanner
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:32 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: What's an Ipod Shuffle?

Where can you get this software?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:20 AM

Anapod works very nicely with the Ipod.  Thanks to people on this list
for pointing that out to me.  I am now an Ipod user.  Of course, I still
use my book port although I have found that really hot files, meaning
very loud speech or music files, are often distorted on the bookport and
the channels are reversed in the headphone output.  The last problem
will probably change with the next hardware update of the book port.
Hopefully, the first one will be taken care of as well.

Neal