[bct] Re: What's an Ipod Shuffle?

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:32:26 -0600

Where can you get this software?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:20 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: What's an Ipod Shuffle?

Anapod works very nicely with the Ipod.  Thanks to people on this list
for pointing that out to me.  I am now an Ipod user.  Of course, I
still use my book port although I have found that really hot files,
meaning very loud speech or music files, are often distorted on the
bookport and the channels are reversed in the headphone output.  The
last problem will probably change with the next hardware update of the
book port.  Hopefully, the first one will be taken care of as well.

Neal