[bct] Re: What's an Ipod Shuffle?

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 07:14:07 -0500

An Ipod shuffle is a tiny mp3 player that is the size of a pack of chewing gum. It has an earphone jack in one end and a usb plug in the other. It comes in half gig, one gig and, I think, 2 gig models. It has no display and, once you learn the controls, is totally accessible.

The drawback is that you cannot just slide files onto it as you can the Archos or many other mp3 players from your computer, you must use Itunes or possibly Anapod, don't know about that. For that reason, I will not get one, but they do sound very nice.

Dan