[bct] What's an Ipod Shuffle?

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 02:27:14 -0800

Subject says it all. I've heard of an IPod, but not an IPod Shuffle. As an IPod may be on my Santa list, I'm curious. Thanks for any and all help.

=====
Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
http://www.draconisentertainment.com
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 8:54 PM
Subject: [bct] Book Port Fidelity Query

I can think of many reasons why I would like to have a Book Port. With this
in mind, I am curious as to whether the fidelity of music and podcast files
is one of them. To anyone who currently owns an iPod Shuffle and a Book
Port, how is the fidelity of the Book Port in comparison with the iPod? Do
you still use the iPod even though you use the Book Port? Why? Thanks for
all comments.