[bct] Re: What does this mean now?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:06:30 -0600

hi. If you want to, that's fine, but be aware that the very person doing all this could potentially go in there too, it's available to all and is not password protected.
That is why i suggested a more secure method of conversation like Skype or instant messaging.
Let's not give this idiot more attention than we should. He craves it and is clearly waching all of us.

At 11:43 AM 3/19/2006, you wrote:
Chris, if you and all want to talk about it, I suggest we all meet in the
bct chat room.