[bct] What a cool list this is

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:56:27 -0600

Hi all.  When I wrote my message about taking the subject of copyright
off the list, I tried to immediately retrieve it because as i wrote it I
began thinking that I should let people vent their frustrations because
they had a right to do so.  I thought I had successfully pulled the
message and perhaps that explains why I only got it this morning.  As I
read it again, it again became apparent to me that this is a very mature
group of people.  Yes, you did need to vent your frustrations, and there
was no need for me to request that the topic be taken off list, because
you did that on your own once you felt that you had expressed your
opinions.  So, I apologize for the fact that I might have sounded a bit
cross in the message and for the fact that I felt the need to write it
anyway.  As a recording company owner, I am under a bit more scrutiny
than some, and knowing that I had actually compiled the podcast made me
a little nervous about sticking my neck out.  There may be ways we can
hear each other in some kind of setting, we'll have to give some thought
to that.  But, I believe this list proved that it needs very little
moderation.  You rather much do it on your own.  thank you for that, and
thank you for being here on the list where we can all voice our opinions
in a mature way.