[bct] Re: We're Going To Be Ok

  • From: "Allformats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:17:03 +0100

Hi Everyone

I have just joined the list and am really enjoying all the good stuff
that you are all talking about.

This list is a wonderful addition to the blindcooltech project and you
certainly don't want to let this slightly mad person wreck this thing.

He/she will get board soon or better, come unstuck and get found out.

Keep on talking; use the list but be on guard as to what you open and
such.  Of course Larry wouldn't have written that stuff.

Take care everyone.

Paul Hopkins
Birmingham, UK