[bct] Re: We're Going To Be Ok

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:41:03 -0600

Very very well said Monica. *cheers* you get a snow cone. lol!

At 10:26 PM 3/27/2006, you wrote:

Hi everyone. Until things cool off, let's keep in touch with each other through Skype or other voice chat software. We know each other, and there is power and strength in numbers. This person can mess around with mail and web sites if he likes. He can't destroy what makes our community special though because that is within us, in our hearts and friendships. We don't have to give that away because he feels like being nasty. Don't sink to his level because that lets him win. Just act like it's static from a radio, no more important than that. We are stronger, better people than he understands, and we will be ok. I am sure of that.

Monica