[bct] Re: Welcome Frank

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 07:40:47 -0600

Hi Frank,

I am not quite ready for primetime as far as podcasting.  However, I did
manage to transfer some files from the Olympus DS2 onto the computer so that
is progress, albeit slight.  I also purchased the DSS Player Plus upgrade
Jeremiah demonstrated in a podcast.  I would not have known about that
without the demonstration so I am glad he demonstrated it since you can make
some adjustments on the recorder via the PC.

Joni