[bct] Re: Welcome Frank

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:04:11 -0800

Hi Joni,
Well, if you decide to start podcasting with that digital recorder, let me know if I could help you or anybody else on the list with audio processing, editing, or any thing else that I could help with.
I definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely don't have the knowledge or the experience that Mr. Neal Ewers has, but I have a little back ground in audio recording.

Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>