[bct] Re: Wedding music on the piano.

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kvreed905@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:42:43 -0400

Hi,  look for a cd called pomp and pizazz.
It's got it all.
At 09:42 AM 5/16/2006, you wrote:
Well, this isn't exactly on topic, but since we seem to cover lots of subjects here, and many of you are musicians and music lovers, i hope you will not mind my question. I am looking for a good CD or downloads of wedding music on the piano, bridal chorus, mendleson's bridal march, cannon, trumpet voluntary, joy of man's desiring, that sort of thing. Does anyone know of a good place to get these things?

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502