[bct] Wedding Podcast

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:11:47 -0500

Hi Darryl,

I listened to your wedding podcast last night and truly enjoyed it.  Having
Kenya be your ring bearer was a novel idea; what lead you to think of that?
Just think of it, if Kim had a guide dog, and if it were a female, she could
have been the flower dog.  What do you think?  The lady who did the descriptive
portion of the wedding--I mean describing the bride coming down the isle and
the bride's maids, etc.--did an exceptional job.  Congratulations, and may you
both be very happy together for the rest of your lives.

?  visit our website at: