[bct] Re: Web-Braille

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 18:53:18 -0400

I don't see backtranslation, as such, as all that much of a problem, but
it's what happens after a book has been backtranslated that's the real
issue. I've seen Web-Braille books on Bookshare, as well as on other less
legal file sharing sites and _that's_ the illegality. You're
correct--there's no effective way to stop the backtranslating of .brf files.