[bct] Re: Web-Braille

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 23:45:40 +0100

Sorry to butt in...

Brf files are regular text, they just have certain characters inside them marking up how the Braille looks. Well they do if they're anything like the files I use here.

They could be encrypted - but then that'd defeat the password system, and as far as I know bookshare already does this.
Short of limiting users to one specific computer program to read their books, there's not a lot, in my opinion; that can be done to quell the problem.

Atheism is rather in the life than in the heart of man. -
Francis Bacon
Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx