[bct] Web-Braille

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:23:13 -0500

Ah yes, Mary--Web-Braille!  Okay, how do you guys use that?  I want to at
some point.  Do you use Duxbury, which has special search features and maybe
other things?  Or do you just transfer books to your PC and use a Braille
display?  If you do the latter, translation is not necesary but, if you
transfer to a PC without Duxbury or something similar, translation is
necessary, right?  NLS also has a piece of software to use for Web-Braille,
can't remember what it is--does anyone use that?  Why do you use whatever
method you use?  I want to learn about all options.  Beth